I went to IKEA yesterday with Mum! It was great fun, and i could have gone wild! But I controlled myself! Was the perfect day to go there too, the rain was pouring outside. But yes, I did buy some stuff to add to my play 'corner'! Check it out! Oh and there is a photo of Xavier too, (of course) as he was being too cute! =)
Love it!! I was looking at those chairs too.. and love the cupboard and boxes!! But alas, no room for much of a play area at ours for the moment!! One day!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Ev! The colours look fantastic. I know what you mean about Ikea. I have to plan my trips up there otherwise I can't fit everything I want in the car!
ReplyDeleteLove Mel
Hey Ev!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!!
Can't wait to give Xavier a cuddle!
Catch up with you next week maybe:) whoa!
can't wait!
love ya lots
clarice xx