I know I'm doing a shocking job at keeping my blog up to date! I especially feel bad when I keep "prompting" someone else to update theirs so i can have a look!! =) Sorry! I know you'll forgive me. (i think). I promise i'll update soon. I just have to transfer some pics over from the other computer onto my laptop so that I actually have something interesting to put on here for you all! Hopefully after the Christmas holiday period i'll have some nice pics to share. Till then - wishing you all a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year! xx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - sorry had to have a good laugh when I read all that! how many other people do you keep 'prompting' hahahaha.....it's good to get a prompt - makes me get my rear into gear...
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely not the world's best blogger haha....although maybe if i had a little more time...
and yep some photos would be nice :) well you have a good holiday anyway with Bruce and not so little anymore Xavier!! :) :)
Wishing you 3 a wonderful Christmas break with family and friends!!
ReplyDeleteLove Ado & Candy
xx