



The other day we could enjoy catching up with some fabulous friends again. It was a beautiful day of relaxing and chit chat, thanks again L&J! We really enjoyed it. In between the relaxing and chit chat we also ran around trying to get some photos of our growing little man - and it proved to be more difficult than i thought it would be. Thanks again Leon for taking some of him for us. I'll work on his 'sitting still while smiling politely pose' so it might be easier next time! :D
He is soooooo adorable ... What a gorgeous little man you have
ReplyDeleteso cute ev! love it!
ReplyDeletexx clarice
Naww... he is growing up TOO quick!! Cutie xx
ReplyDeleteyay! another post :)
ReplyDeleteso glad to call this little man my nephew ;)
gorgeous !! xx
ReplyDeletewhat a little spunk :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow I LOVE his hair...He looks really so grown up here...if you're saying Brodie should model clothes, I think Xavier should - he is just GORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDelete