Saturday, October 13, 2012

spring has sprung...

Even though as i write this its bucketing down with rain... in the last few weeks we've been blessed with some beautiful spring weather! And all that glorious sunshine meant the kids spent most of their waking hours playing outside, meaning I could get some spring cleaning and organising done! I have way to many ideas and dreams i what i would like to do in our house, but as always money factors in and your have to think of what you can do cheaper! So far i've spring cleaned the linen, the pantry and have started on the playroom. I still have to make more labels for in my pantry, and trial where things are but for now i don't have to hear "Honey, where's the ........?" from the dear hubby because he can just look for the labels :)

1 comment: