Saturday, May 18, 2013

imagination...

There are so many times when i sit back and try and soak up all the little (and big) things that our kids are learning each and every day. And i wish i could remember all the funny and quirky things that xavier says, or the new things that eden learns each day. I'd like to think i do, but i know there are too many. Their minds are such sponges.

Well back to the point of this post. One morning last week, while i was sitting down to my morning latte, xavier came and sat near my feet and said "Mum, just you sit there and watch out ok. I've just got to do some welding. I promise i wont be long."

And this is what he promptly did next.



That kid has the most awesome imagination. i love it.

2 comments:

  1. Ev, that is awesome!! amazing what they think and how they act out stuff. love it!! hope you are doing well. love clarice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. clarice! so good to hear from you! yes it is so cool watching what kids get up to. missing you xx

    ReplyDelete